GD Direito
Location: Lisboa
Portugal - Divisao de Honra01/12/2019GD Direito - Lousã61-0
Portugal - Divisao de Honra23/11/2019Academica Coimbra - GD Direito3-48
Portugal - Divisao de Honra01/11/2019GD Direito - CF Belenenses19-13
Portugal - Divisao de Honra26/10/2019Lousã - GD Direito3-97
Portugal - Divisao de Honra20/10/2019GD Direito - Academica Coimbra29-5
Fixtures
Portugal - Divisao de Honra07/12/2019CDU Lisboa - GD Direito
Portugal - Divisao de Honra14/12/2019GD Direito - AEIS Tecnico
Portugal - Divisao de Honra21/12/2019CF Belenenses - GD Direito
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/01/2020Dramatico Cascais - GD Direito
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/01/2020GD Direito - AEIS Agronomia
Copa Iberica 45
National Championship 114
Taça Portugal 95
Supertaça Portugal 113
2019/20Competition not yet finished in Portugal - Divisao de Honra
2018/19Fourth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2015/16Second in Group B in ER Challenge Cup Qualifying Competition and Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (qualified for Copa Iberica 2016/17) and Winner in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2014/15Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (qualified for Copa Iberica 2015/16, qualified for ER Challenge Cup Qualifying Competition 2015/16) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2013/14Finalist in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Winner in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2012/13Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (qualified for Copa Iberica 2013/14) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Third in Playoff in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals Cup in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2010/11Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2009/10Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals Cup in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2008/09Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2007/08Fifth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Finalist in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (qualified for Copa Iberica 2007/08) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2005/06Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (qualified for Copa Iberica 2006/07) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2004/05Defeated in Round of 16 in Parker Pen Shield and Winner in Portugal - I Divisao A (qualified for Copa Iberica 2005/06) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2003/04Defeated in Round of 16 in Parker Pen Shield and Third in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao A and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal (qualified for Parker Pen Shield 2004/05)
2002/03Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Parker Pen Shield 2003/04) and Winner in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2001/02Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 2002/03) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Second in Portugal - I Divisao and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1999/00Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 2000/01) and Winner in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1998/99Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1999/00)
1982/83Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1981/82Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1980/81Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1975/76Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1969/70Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal