Academica Coimbra
Location: Coimbra
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/05/2019AEIS Tecnico - Academica Coimbra62-8
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/05/2019Academica Coimbra - CDU Porto12-13
Portugal - Divisao de Honra27/04/2019Dramatico Cascais - Academica Coimbra51-21
Portugal - Taça Portugal13/04/2019CDU Lisboa - Academica Coimbra32-10
Portugal - Divisao de Honra02/03/2019Academica Coimbra - AEIS Tecnico28-18
Copa Iberica 11
Divisao de Honra 43
Taça Portugal 74
Supertaça Portugal 15
2018/19Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2017/18Sixth in Playoff in Portugal - CN1 and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Defeated in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Fourth in Playoff in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Fifth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Sixth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Plate Final Plate in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Defeated in 7th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Defeated in Round of 32 in European Challenge Cup and Defeated in Round of 16 in Parker Pen Shield and Second in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2003/04Defeated in Round of 16 in Parker Pen Shield and Winner in Portugal - I Divisao A (qualified for Copa Iberica 2004/05, qualified for European Challenge Cup 2004/05) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2002/03Winner in 5th place ranking in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Parker Pen Shield 2003/04) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Fourth in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Fifth in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1997/98Winner in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1996/97Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1997/98) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1995/96Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1994/95Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1989/90Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1987/88Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1979/80Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1978/79Winner in Portugal - I Divisao
1976/77Winner in Portugal - I Divisao
1975/76Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1973/74Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1969/70Defeated in 3rd place final in Copa Iberica
1968/69Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1969/70)
1967/68Winner in 3rd place final in Copa Iberica
1966/67Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1967/68) and Defeated in 3rd place final in Copa Iberica
1965/66Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1966/67)