Arcos de Valdevez
Location: Arcos de Valdevez
Portugal - Taça Portugal13/04/2019Arcos de Valdevez - CF Belenenses3-64
Portugal - I Divisao16/03/2019Arcos de Valdevez - Sao Miguel36-27
Portugal - I Divisao09/03/2019Lousã - Arcos de Valdevez28-20
Portugal - I Divisao02/03/2019Arcos de Valdevez - Santarem48-28
Portugal - I Divisao24/02/2019SL Benfica - Arcos de Valdevez60-3
2018/19Sixth in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Defeated in Playout in Portugal - CN1 and Winner in Final in Portugal - CN2 and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Tenth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Ninth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Winner in 9th place final Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Winner in 9th place final Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Second in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Winner in Bowl final Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Plate Semifinals Plate in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - I Divisao and Third in Poule D in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Defeated in Final in Portugal - I Divisao and Third in Poule B in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Second in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao B
2003/04Fourth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A (relegated to I Divisao B) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2002/03Third in 5th place ranking in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Fourth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1997/98Defeated in Quarter finals in Spain - Copa F.E.R.