CDU Porto
Location: Porto
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/05/2019CDU Porto - AEIS Agronomia18-27
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/05/2019Academica Coimbra - CDU Porto12-13
Portugal - Divisao de Honra27/04/2019CDU Porto - AEIS Tecnico26-24
Portugal - Taça Portugal02/03/2019GD Direito - CDU Porto29-15
Portugal - Divisao de Honra09/02/2019CDU Lisboa - CDU Porto41-12
Divisao de Honra 01
Taça Portugal 22
Supertaça Portugal 02
2018/19Sixth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Winner in Playout in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Second in Playout in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Plate Semifinals Plate in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Bowl final Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Sixth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2006/07Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Third in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A
2003/04Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2002/03Third in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Second in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1980/81Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal