CDU Porto
Location: Porto
Portugal - Divisao de Honra07/12/2019SL Benfica - CDU Porto28-29
Portugal - Divisao de Honra30/11/2019Arcos de Valdevez - CDU Porto0-29
Portugal - Divisao de Honra23/11/2019CDU Porto - AEIS Agronomia31-35
Portugal - Divisao de Honra02/11/2019Dramatico Cascais - CDU Porto13-10
Portugal - Divisao de Honra26/10/2019CDU Porto - Arcos de Valdevez60-0
Fixtures
Portugal - Divisao de Honra14/12/2019CDU Porto - Academica Coimbra
Portugal - Divisao de Honra21/12/2019Lousã - CDU Porto
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/01/2020Arcos de Valdevez - CDU Porto
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/01/2020CDU Porto - Montemor
Portugal - Divisao de Honra18/01/2020CDU Porto - SL Benfica
National Championship 01
Taça Portugal 22
Supertaça Portugal 02
2019/20Competition not yet finished in Portugal - Divisao de Honra
2018/19Sixth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Winner in Playout in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Second in Playout in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Plate Semifinals Plate in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Bowl final Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Sixth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2006/07Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Third in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A
2003/04Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2002/03Third in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Second in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1980/81Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal