Dramatico Cascais
Location: Cascais
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/05/2019Dramatico Cascais - CF Belenenses42-35
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/05/2019AEIS Agronomia - Dramatico Cascais31-25
Portugal - Divisao de Honra27/04/2019Dramatico Cascais - Academica Coimbra51-21
Portugal - Taça Portugal13/04/2019AEIS Tecnico - Dramatico Cascais33-31
Portugal - Divisao de Honra02/03/2019CF Belenenses - Dramatico Cascais30-18
Copa Iberica 33
Divisao de Honra 60
Taça Portugal 46
Supertaça Portugal 52
2018/19Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Winner in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Bowl semifinals Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Defeated in Final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Bowl semifinals Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Winner in 7th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Third in Poule A in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Third in Poule C in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Fourth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A (relegated to I Divisao)
2003/04Winner in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao B (promoted to I Divisao A) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2002/03Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao (relegated to I Divisao B) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Second in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Fifth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1999/00Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1997/98Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1996/97Winner in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1995/96Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1996/97) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1994/95Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1995/96) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1993/94Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1994/95) and Winner in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1992/93Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1993/94) and Winner in Copa Iberica
1991/92Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1992/93) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1990/91Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1989/90Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1987/88Finalist in Copa Iberica
1986/87Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1987/88) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal