Dramatico Cascais
Location: Cascais
Portugal - Divisao de Honra18/01/2020Dramatico Cascais - AEIS Agronomia11-12
Portugal - Divisao de Honra12/01/2020CF Belenenses - Dramatico Cascais38-3
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/01/2020Dramatico Cascais - GD Direito13-41
Portugal - Divisao de Honra20/12/2019AEIS Tecnico - Dramatico Cascais18-10
Portugal - Divisao de Honra14/12/2019Dramatico Cascais - CDU Lisboa24-17
Fixtures
Portugal - Taça Portugal25/01/2020Sao Miguel - Dramatico Cascais
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/04/2020CDU Lisboa - Dramatico Cascais
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/04/2020Dramatico Cascais - AEIS Tecnico
Portugal - Divisao de Honra18/04/2020GD Direito - Dramatico Cascais
Portugal - Divisao de Honra25/04/2020Dramatico Cascais - CF Belenenses
Copa Iberica 33
National Championship 60
Taça Portugal 46
Supertaça Portugal 52
2019/20Competition not yet finished in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Round of 16 playing in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2018/19Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2017/18Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Defeated in 7th place semifinals Reclasificatorio - 7th place in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Winner in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Defeated in Bowl semifinals Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Defeated in Final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Bowl semifinals Bowl in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Eighth in Portugal - Divisao de Honra (relegated to I Divisao) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2007/08Seventh in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Winner in 7th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Third in Poule A in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Winner in Final in Portugal - I Divisao (promoted to Divisao de Honra) and Third in Poule C in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2004/05Fourth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao A (relegated to I Divisao)
2003/04Winner in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao B (promoted to I Divisao A) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2002/03Winner in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao (relegated to I Divisao B) and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Second in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2000/01Fifth in Playout in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1999/00Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1997/98Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1996/97Winner in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1995/96Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1996/97) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1994/95Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1995/96) and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1993/94Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1994/95) and Winner in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1992/93Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1993/94) and Winner in Copa Iberica
1991/92Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1992/93) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1990/91Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1989/90Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1987/88Finalist in Copa Iberica
1986/87Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1987/88) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal