CF Belenenses
Location: Lisboa
Portugal - Taça Portugal26/05/2019AEIS Tecnico - CF Belenenses17-28
Portugal - Divisao de Honra18/05/2019CF Belenenses - AEIS Agronomia10-18
Portugal - Divisao de Honra11/05/2019Dramatico Cascais - CF Belenenses42-35
Portugal - Divisao de Honra04/05/2019CF Belenenses - GD Direito40-15
Portugal - Divisao de Honra28/04/2019CF Belenenses - CDU Lisboa39-31
Copa Iberica 02
Divisao de Honra 75
Taça Portugal 46
Supertaça Portugal 42
2018/19Finalist in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2017/18Winner in Portugal - CN1 and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2016/17Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2015/16Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2014/15Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2013/14Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2012/13Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2011/12Winner in Playout in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals Cup in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2010/11Finalist in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2009/10Defeated in 3rd place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals Cup in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2008/09Winner in 3rd place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2007/08Winner in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2006/07Winner in 5th place final in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2005/06Finalist in Portugal - Divisao de Honra and Defeated in Semifinals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2004/05Third in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao A and Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2003/04Fourth in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao A and Finalist in Copa Iberica and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2002/03Winner in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 2003/04) and Defeated in Round of 16 in Portugal - Taça Portugal
2001/02Winner in 5th place ranking in Portugal - I Divisao and Defeated in Quarter finals in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Winner in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
2000/01Fourth in Playoff in Portugal - I Divisao and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1988/89Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal and Finalist in Portugal - Supertaça Portugal
1981/82Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1977/78Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1974/75Winner in Portugal - I Divisao
1972/73Winner in Portugal - I Divisao
1970/71Finalist in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1965/66Defeated in 3rd place final in Copa Iberica
1964/65Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1965/66) and Winner in 3rd place final in Copa Iberica
1963/64Second in Portugal - I Divisao (qualified for Copa Iberica 1964/65) and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal
1962/63Winner in Portugal - I Divisao
1958/59Winner in Portugal - I Divisao and Winner in Portugal - Taça Portugal