Northern Suburbs
Location: North Sydney
Founded in 1900
Feeder of: Waratahs
Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield17/08/2019Sydney University - Northern Suburbs40-7
Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield10/08/2019Warringah - Northern Suburbs24-7
Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield03/08/2019Northern Suburbs - Randwick30-32
Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield27/07/2019Sydney University - Northern Suburbs66-17
Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield20/07/2019Northern Suburbs - Gordon34-42
Australian Club Championship 10
SRU Premiership 76
2019Defeated in Semifinals in Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield
2018Defeated in Semifinals in Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield
2017Winner in Australia - Australian Club Championship and Finalist in Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield
2016Winner in Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield
2015Eighth in Australia - SRU - Intrust Super Shute Shield
2014Eleventh in Australia - SRU - Magners Shute Shield
2013Defeated in Minor quarter finals Qualifiers in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2012Defeated in Preliminar Finals in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2011Defeated in Quarter finals in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2010Eighth in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2009Tenth in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2008Tenth in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield
2007Defeated in Qualifiers Semifinals in Australia - SRU - Tooheys New Shute Shield and Fifth in North Group in Australia - Trevor Allan Cup
2006Seventh in Australia - Tooheys New Cup and Fifth in South Pool in Australia - Shute Shield
2005Eleventh in Australia - Tooheys New Cup and Twelfth in Australia - Shute Shield
2004Ninth in Australia - Tooheys New Cup
2003Defeated in Qualifiers Semifinals in Australia - Tooheys New Cup
2002Sixth in Australia - Tooheys New Cup
2001Defeated in Preliminar Final Finals in Australia - Shute Shield
1998Finalist in Australia - Shute Shield
1997Tenth in Australia - Shute Shield
1996Eighth in Australia - Shute Shield
1975Winner in Australia - Shute Shield and Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1972Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1971Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1967Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1966Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1965Finalist in Australia - Shute Shield and Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1964Winner in Australia - Shute Shield and Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1963Winner in Australia - Shute Shield and Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1960Winner in Australia - Shute Shield
1959Finalist in Australia - Shute Shield
1956Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1954Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1948Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1947Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1940Winner in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1938Defeated in Final in Australia - John I Dent Cup
1935Winner in Australia - Shute Shield
1933Winner in Australia - Shute Shield
1929Finalist in Australia - Shute Shield
1904Second in Australia - Sydney Premiership