Pucarà
Location: Burzaco
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes12/10/2019Pucarà - Cordoba A.C.17-13
Argentina - URBA - Top 1228/09/2019S.I.C. - Pucarà20-13
Argentina - URBA - Top 1214/09/2019Pucarà - San Luis R.C.42-10
Argentina - URBA - Top 1207/09/2019C.U.B.A. - Pucarà28-38
Argentina - URBA - Top 1231/08/2019Pucarà - C.A.S.I.28-31
Fixtures
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes19/10/2019Pucarà - Mar del Plata R.C.
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes26/10/2019G.E.R. - Pucarà
URBA - Top 12 23
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 21
Argentina - Torneo Extra 01
2019Competition not yet finished in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - URBA - Top 12
2018Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fifth in Argentina - URBA - Top 12
2017Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes B and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - URBA - Top 12 (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2018)
2016Eleventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes B 2017)
2015Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Semifinals Nacional de Clubes repechage in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2014Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2015) and Third in Zona A in Argentina - Copa Buenos Aires
2013Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2012Ninth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Eighth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Eighth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Eighth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Tenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2005Fourth in Zona 1 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Ninth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Thirteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2005)
2003Third in Zona 1 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Ninth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2003)
2002Second in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2001Twelfth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2000Fifth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1998Eighth in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1994Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1994)
1992Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1991Sixth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1990Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1989Ninth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1988Eleventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1987Fourth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1986Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1985Sixth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1984Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1983Sixth in Argentina - Primera Division
1982Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1981Eighth in Argentina - Primera Division
1980Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1979Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division and Second in Poule B in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Winner in Zona B in Argentina - Primera Division and Winner in Zona A in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1977Winner in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior (relegated to Segunda Division) and Third in Poule E in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Third in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Third in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Eighth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior and Second in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Fifth in Argentina - Primera Division and Second in Group 1 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Fourth in Argentina - Primera Division and Third in Group 4 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1966Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1965Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1964Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1963Fifth in Grupo Gagnadores in Argentina - Primera Division
1962Fourth in Grupo Gagnadores in Argentina - Primera Division
1961Eighth in Grupo Gagnadores in Argentina - Primera Division
1960Fifth in Grupo Gagnadores in Argentina - Primera Division
1959Twelfth in Argentina - Primera Division
1958Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Primera Division
1957Sixth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Primera Division
1956Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1955Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1954Second in Argentina - Primera Division
1953Fourth in Argentina - Primera Division
1952Second in Argentina - Primera Division
1951??? in Argentina - Primera Division
1950Winner in Argentina - Primera Division
1949Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1948Third in Argentina - Primera Division
1947Second in Argentina - Primera Division
1946Winner in Argentina - Primera Division
1945Winner in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1944??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)