Newman
Location: Benavidez
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes12/10/2019G.E.R. - Newman28-19
Argentina - URBA - Top 1214/09/2019Newman - C.U.B.A.6-6
Argentina - URBA - Top 1207/09/2019C.A.S.I. - Newman8-29
Argentina - URBA - Top 1231/08/2019Newman - Atletico del Rosario75-15
Argentina - URBA - Top 1224/08/2019Alumni - Newman29-32
Fixtures
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes19/10/2019Newman - Cordoba A.C.
Argentina - Nacional de Clubes26/10/2019Newman - Mar del Plata R.C.
Nacional de Clubes 02
URBA - Top 12 01
Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I 10
2019Competition not yet finished in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fifth in Argentina - URBA - Top 12
2018Finalist in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Eighth in Argentina - URBA - Top 12
2017Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Seventh in Argentina - URBA - Top 12 (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2018)
2016Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2017)
2015Finalist in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2016)
2014Third in Zona 4 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Defeated in Quarter finals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2015)
2013Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2014)
2012Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2011Tenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2010Seventh in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2009Thirteenth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2008Finalist in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2007Third in Zona 1 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Ninth in Top 14 in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2006Ninth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2007)
2005Thirteenth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2004Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2003Fourth in Zona 4 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 2003)
2002Twelfth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
2001Winner in Argentina - URBA - Reubicacion Grupo I
2000Fifth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1999Seventh in Zona Campeonato - Group E in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I
1998Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Fourth in Zona Campeonato - Group F in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Grupo I (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1998)
1997Defeated in Semifinals in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Torneo de la URBA - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1997)
1994Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1994)
1993Defeated in Round of 16 in Argentina - Nacional de Clubes and ??? in Argentina - Primera Division (qualified for Nacional de Clubes 1993)
1992Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1991Second in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Fifth in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Primera Division)
1990Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1989Eighth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division and Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1988Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1987Tenth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division (relegated to Segunda Division)
1986Winner in Playout in Argentina - Primera Division
1985Fourth in Reubicacion de Primera Division in Argentina - Primera Division
1984Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1983Tenth in Argentina - Primera Division
1982Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division
1981Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1980Ninth in Argentina - Primera Division
1979Seventh in Argentina - Primera Division and Second in Poule C in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1978Second in Zona B in Argentina - Primera Division
1977Sixth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior and Defeated in Quarter finals Final phase - A in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1976Fourth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1975Seventh in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1974Fifth in Zona Campeonato in Argentina - Division Superior
1973Third in Poule B in Argentina - Campeonato Argentino de Clubes and Winner in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1972Fifth in Zona Preparacion in Argentina - Division Superior
1971Second in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior
1970Sixth in Zona Descenso in Argentina - Division Superior and Eighth in Group C in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1969Eleventh in Argentina - Segunda Division (promoted to Division Superior) and Fifth in Group 2 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1968Tenth in Argentina - Segunda Division and Sixth in Group 3 in Argentina - Torneo Extra
1967Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1966Ninth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1965Eighth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1964Third in Argentina - Segunda Division
1963Second in Argentina - Segunda Division
1962Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1961Fourth in Argentina - Segunda Division
1960Seventh in Argentina - Segunda Division
1959??? in Argentina - Lower Leagues (promoted to Segunda Division)